Peach Toned Dewy Makeup
So, this soft dewy peach look is perfect for day to day. It’s quick and easy, and looks amazing in daylight.
The trick to this look is to keep everything soft and blended. Also if you are wearing this out during the day, be sure to go easy on the highlighter as it can really stand out in natural daylight. Find out what products I used to create the perfect soft dewy makeup look below.
Dewy Face Products:
- 1. Milani – Baked Blush ‘Luminous’
- 2. Nars – All Day Luminous ’Stromboli’
- 3. Charlotte Tilbury – Flawless Filter ‘Medium Honey’
- 4. Charlotte Tilbury -Magic Cream
- 5. Iconic – Illuminator ‘Original’
- 6. Becca – Highlighter ‘Pearl’
- 7. Mac – Lustre Drops ‘Bronze Hero’
- 1. Two Faced – Eyeshadow Palette ‘Pumpkin Spice’
- 2. Two Faced – Mascara ‘Better Than Sex’
- 1. Makeup Revolution – Lipstick ‘Real’
- 2. Nyx – Buttergloss ‘Madeleine’
- 1. Morphe – Brow Highlight ‘Oh Brow Baby’
- 2. Makeup Revolution – Brow Gel ‘ Avocado’
Ways To Make Dewy Makeup Last
There are many ways to make your makeup last the day. I like to use a powder under my eyes and lightly over my t-zone, then spray with a setting spray. If you prefer a dewy look, try use less powder and go for a dewy setting spray, rather than a matte one.
Comment Your Thoughts Below
Finally, let me know in the comments your favourite dewy products? Also any tips you have for making your foundation last all day.
My Favourite Products:
In addition, you can check out my previous posts here:
Inspiration for this look: @brianalorenn