At last, festival season is fast approaching, and we are already seeing lots of colourful festival makeup looks across all social media platforms. Whether you get your makeup done professionally, or give it a go yourself, one thing is certain – this is where you can pull out all the stops!
So, here is a simple eye look I created using the products listed below. The liner is actually UV Neon Liner and is activated by a blacklight so perfect for clubbing or festival season.
- Deciem – The Ordinary ‘Silicone Primer’
- Tarte- Shape Tape ’27H’
- Charlotte Tilbury – Magic Away ‘1 Fair’
- Nars – Bronzer ‘Laguna Matte’
- Huda Beauty – Bake ‘Pound Cake’
- Charlotte Tilbury – Flawless Filter ‘Medium Honey’
- Iconic London – Setting Spray ‘Original’
- Mmmmitchel – Blursh ‘Mango Daiquiri’
- Milani – Baked Blush ‘Luminous’
- Plouise- Base ‘Cute In Coral’
- Bperfectcosmetics – Stacey Marie Palette ‘Carnival’
- Two Faced – Mascara ‘Better Than Sex’
- Suva Beauty – UV Liner ‘Taffies Palette’
- Mac – Lipliner ‘Oak’
- Nyx – Buttergloss ‘Fortune Cookie’
- Nyx – Lipstick ‘A La Mode’
Nyx – Super Skinny Marker ‘Carbon Black’
Where To Buy Festival Makeup
So, do you dare to wear coloured liner in the day time? Since I started doing makeup, I have been a fan of a purple or teal smoked out just in my lower lash-line. Of course, if you are scared of using colour, smudging a little kohl pencil into your lower lash-line is a subtle way to introduce it without feeling like you stand out!
Finally, let me know in the comments what experiences you have had with coloured liners? Also, do you use them for day to day wear or do you tend to stick to black/brown?
In addition, you can check out my previous posts here: